Case Studies All
- Streamlining Research for Small Teams
How a small team at Indiegogo used Ethnio intercepts and Pool to reduce stress and fill the recruitment black hole.
- Shopify's Logic & Screening
Shopify recruited and scheduled participants for live phone interviews and rewarded them with Shopify credit.
- How a Large Finance Company uses Pool
As compliance is so important for our company, Pool was critical in selling the tool internally. Mainly because of the opt-out options and rules that allowed our team to get approval faster.
- Dementia and User Research
Alzheimer's Society used live-site intercepts to collect an almost infinite, self-sustaining pot of research, which allowed them to get access to people in-the-moment.
- Dyson International in Japanese
Dyson was tasked with recruiting and screening online visitors for 1:1 interviews, both on their Japanese site for Japanese visitors, and their U.K. site for U.K. visitors. Language was not a problem.
- The Most Fabulous Tea Shop in Northern England
- How Obama for America used Ethnio
We are proud to say Ethnio was involved in the Obama 2012 Campaign. Helping their team learn, in a real-time, cost-effective way, how people were engaging with the campaign online.