High-touch research scheduling
Control your scheduling workflow in Ethnio. There is a gold mine of options to modify and manage all types of scenarios and participant touchpoints throughout the scheduling experience.
- Qualify and use logic to only schedule the right participants for your research
- 1:1, group sessions, and multi-session means you can automate any complex study scheduling
- Rescheduling options for flexibility
- Detect and respond to different time zones
- Subscribe to your personal calendar
- Get feedback from your internal customers on potential scheduled participants
- Close the loop with participants who were qualified but didn’t get scheduled
Track and share scheduling data
Are you in charge of making sure scheduling is efficient? Track no shows, cancels, backups, and more. One of the goals of our scheduling platform is for coordinators and ResearchOps teams.
- Invites sent gives you a sense of the total audience
- Completed participants shows you the ROI of Ethnio
- No shows or cancels are the bain of your existence. Ethnio helps prevent that
Customize emails & landing pages
The core of scheduling is sending emails to your potential participants. The Ethnio allows you to customize the sender, the from, and all the text. You can also customize every associated landing page and even the buttons on those pages to match your tone and branding.
- Automatically remind participants to show up through text email or phone call
- Receive alerts when someone cancels, confirms
- Add backup/alternative spots for either the whole day or just a specific spot
- Sync with Outlook, iCal or gCal and see automatic updates on your personal calendar
Remind participants automatically
Motivate your participants across all studies by sending out reminders at the moment they need it. Set-up emails, text messages, or even robocalls, to send out as it gets closer to the time of the interview.
- Customize all content, headers, and wording for your reminders
- Set variables to notify participants
- Stay secure because sending emails from your own address can be rather dicey
Connect with Outlook, gCal, and iCal
Have all your research sessions show up in your calendar automatically in any major calendar platform. You can also send calendar links to your team so they can receive automatic updates.
- Publically access and share URLs
- Automatically update as you go
- Keep everything in one place and make working together simple
Fast vs Picky
If you’ve used other calendar tools like Calendly, which we love, you’ll know there’s no queue for you to choose from multiple potential participants for any given time. With Ethnio, you can use Picky mode where nobody is confirmed. Or switch to Fast mode and let our algorithm automatically chose the best participants for you.
- Manage scheduling modes and adjust for fine-grain control
- Built for any project size, work load or budget
Get feedback on participants from your team
Let them rate and comment on your potential participants according to your own custom scale. Hi #ResearchOps, this one is for you.
- Before you schedule, get approval in cases where you have other team members
- Hand pick potential participants for your team to review
- Send to researchers or stakeholders
- Create a link with no P.I.I they don’t need an Ethnio login
How is this different from the feedback feature above? This is for security, reception, or anyone else on your team that needs a list of confirmed participants for any study or test day.
- Hide P.I.I.
- Send to security or reception and get a link / print out the list of participants
- Share with your team and collaborate faster
Integrated with the Ethnio universe
Schedule from emails you send in the Pool or from web intercepts or from social media or CraigsList. Wherever you need to source participants, Ethnio lets you schedule them automatically.
- Pool lets you take action on any scheduling data. Follow up with no-shows, email all completed participants across all studies, etc
- Pay incentives to your scheduled and completed participants automatically