If you're in sunny Los Angeles we’re growing quickly and looking for a sales professional with a desire to dive into the UX, design, and research space as well as help us grow and define the market from our Hollywood office at the dreamy NeueHouse space
This is a hands-on, commission-based role, which requires someone to learn and enjoy the nerdy details of UX research while developing and managing relationships with prospective and current customers. You’ll quickly become a resource for our largest customers, and will also help bring their feedback and priorities back to the team to improve our product or create custom features.
The ideal candidate will have lovely written and verbal communication skills, and enjoy thriving with limited structure and clear goals. They should be comfortable with ambiguity, working independently, handling a host of unexpected tasks, and the occasional flat-out making things up.
- Outside sales: Deliver life-changing product demos — mostly remotely —using Join.me or Zoom, provide insightful answers regarding how our product fits the a prospective customer workflow, and successfully engage and retain prospective customers
- Inside sales: Manage and build existing customer relationships through providing support and lightning-fast responses to any issues that may come up
- Communicate directly with new customers through intercom.io, email, and social media
- Ensure 100% satisfaction within your accounts
- Possibility to outline and create Ethnio event strategies, including local social events, and attend or possibly speak at various industry conferences
- Very occasional travel
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of sales experience
- BA in business, marketing or other related discipline
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Organizational skills that are so superb and on point that they are sometimes a concern to yourself or those closest to you
- Vibrant and energetic attitude
- Desire to exceed expectations and get sh*t done
- Full Benefits including Blue Shield PPO/EPO, Dental by Fortis,
- Paid vacation accrual incentive that begins with two weeks vacation your first year, adding one additional week of paid vacation each year thereafter
- Flexible work hours within reason
- In addition to our vacation accrual policy, employees are provided 5 sick days, and 10 paid holidays
- Equity is offered on a four-year vesting schedule, which begins to accrue after 12 months
- Private desk at NeueuHouse Hollywood that includes membership benefits such as events and discounts at nearby businesses: http://neuehouse.com/location/los-angeles
- Full-time salary position, although may be open to half-time if the candidate wants
- Base salary commensurate with experience
- Commission provided for sales employees on every enterprise, or higher, license retained. In addition, custom feature developments to include commission. Calculated based on both MRR (monthly recurring revenue) and ACV (annual contract value) for larger contracts.
- Revenue-sharing bonus EOY based on company and individual performance
Ethnio is located in the beautiful, natural light-filled NueueHouse co-working space. Our office is situated in the heart of Hollywood just off Sunset Boulevard. Within a single block you can grab coffee from Rubies & Diamonds or Coffee Commissary, pop into Sweetgreen for lunch or Sugarfish for dinner. We also recommend taking in the view and soaking up some vitamin D from one of the two outdoor decks!
How to Apply
- Send us an email at email@example.com that shows you checked out our company, and is not the exact same email you sent to some other, far more boring company.
- Mostly want to see the link to your LinkedIn, but attachments for your resume are fine (PDF, etc.)
- Please do not attach a cover letter as a word .doc. Just a plain old email is great for that part.