Note: this position has now been filled. If you are still interested please do reach out and we will keep you in mind for the future.
We're excited to have an entry-level position open for folks looking to get into the UX Research field. This is a role that involves helping conduct participant recruiting for UXR studies, as well as support and train our customers doing their own participant recruiting, and some opportunities to conduct research with customers as well.
The Short Version
Looking for an organized and very online person who is an excellent writer with 0-2yrs of experience in UXR / Operations to join our team of five. You'll focus on participant recruiting, scheduling, and issuing incentives. Super bonus points for fantastic writing skills. Key responsibilities include, managing research operations (including recruiting), offering a white glove customer service, building long-term relationships, and gathering product feedback for the team and engineers.
- Remote role
- US residents only
- CA flexible business hours (roughly 8am - 6pm)
Contract to start and full-time employment potential with benefits.
In this role, you will
- Support enterprise customers sourcing participants for research projects
- Design screeners to assess participant availability, interest level, and qualifications
- Support all Ethnio customers via various channels (email, Intercom chat, ZenDesk, etc)
- Assist with regular email marketing, and social media presence - writing tweets or product posts
- Answer questions related to the Ethnio platform and escalate when necessary
- Be responsible for ensuring that customer data is handled securely
- Coordinate study logistics, including participant scheduling, facility scheduling, and incentive payments
- Manage our support notes of research reports, templates, and best practice docs
- Improve and standardize our research process, including tools, templates, procedures, and schedules to improve efficiency
- Become familiar with the online platforms and tools used by our team
We’re looking for someone with the following
- 0 to 2yrs experience in any kind of UXR position
- Bachelor’s Degree+
- Ludicrously strong writing skills for emails, articles, and blog posts
- An interest in copywriting that balances technical concepts with, you know, fun
- Ability to work well remotely, obvs
- Interest in the field of UX Research
- Efficient multitasking skills
- An interest in writing the occasional social media post and keeping up with Very Online Trends
- Attention to detail, and ability to explain technical issues in simple terms
- Empathy to listen to customers and show them you care about their issues
- Experience with participant recruiting for UX research
- Experience with help desk systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk, or Help Scout)
- Any experience working with UX Researchers or recruiting participants (a huge plus)
Ethnio boasts the world's most powerful participant recruiting platform. Our mission is to help product teams connect with the incredibly unique and diverse research participants that drive valuable insights.
We do this for hundreds of companies like Airbnb, Intuit and Nerdwallet, who trust Ethnio to collect, understand and manage participant data throughout the research process. Ethnio brings together all aspects of the research workflow in one central location: recruiting, screening, scheduling, and paying.
If you are interested in the world of UX research (UXR) and have a willingness to go above and beyond for clients in a fast-moving environment, we invite you to join the Ethnio team! This role will help Ethnio scale participant management, support the growing client-base, and reinforce product launches. Ideal for someone who takes pride in understanding people and systems.
Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "I actually read your entire job post"
Please attach a copy of your resume and a link to your LinkedIn profile.